” How to get your dream job” Training session: Skills required for CV preparation and Job Interview
- Trainer: Dr Rizwan Khan
- Date: Saturday, 24 March, 2018
- Timing: 11:00 am till 1:30 pm
- Suggested Charges : RS 6500 per participants
- Venue: ERW Park Towers
For registration please contact
Mr. Muhammad Ali
Key Features of the training:
How to prepare your CV:
- What skills you need to put on your CV
- How to make your CV to make you jump off the paper
- Why you are not called for the interview?
How to appear for Interview;
- What will be the key Ethics
- How to resolve your attitude issues
- What employers are looking in you?
- How important is the communication during the interview and way to communicate
- Is time management needed during the Interview
- Importance of Self-confidence and disaster of Over-confidence
Profile of Trainer:
Dr. Rizwan Khan is currently CEO of DRGA Global Associates LLC. In addition to this, he is CFO and CIO of a European manufacturing company. He is an experienced professional with over 20 years of experience working in diversified fields.
He started his corporate career with Big 4 A. F. Ferguson and Co., (affiliate firm of PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Pakistan) in 1997 and moved to consulting and since then he has managed country offices in USA, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
He has been actively involved in corporate training and academic lecturing and research since 1995. He moved to Thailand in 2004 and also taught MBA and undergraduate classes in Assumption University of Thailand. In 2008, he moved to RMIT University to become a full time academic and researcher. In 2009, he completed his Tertiary Teaching and Learning training from Australia. In 2011, after completing his PhD, he moved back to professional services and setup a new service line for Grant Thornton in Vietnam and Cambodia.
In 2012, he made another career move and joined a manufacturing company as a CFO and CIO. He continued his corporate training career and have taught over 25,000 professionals and students from MNCs, local companies and international universities in various countries. His areas of expertise include, but not limited to, fi nance, turnaround management, IT, Supply Chain, entrepreneurship, cognitive and behavioral trainings and pedagogy.
He is an avid speaker in many international conferences around the globe, most notably in Singapore, Thailand and Europe. He also train people for USA and UK qualifications and give lectures in many universities.
Bank Name :Allied Bank
Account Tittle : HA Enterprises
Branch Code :0223
Account Number : 0010011046030088